Tuesday, November 12, 2013

“Beautiful Struggle“

The....Beautiful Struggle...




-Dedicated to my future wife...

We woke up to a sensual sunrise,
as the tide started to subside,
our dreams began to collide.
Beside me, there is hope.
Within ecstasy, we “still” strive for more.
I never knew love like this before.

This is a beautiful struggle,
no more pain will you ever have to juggle.
I've learned to recover as well,
true passion has allowed me to exhale.
To experience the "definition" of life,
destroys any doubt in my soul.
We stand bold,
not knowing what the future my hold.
Finding you, I know I struck “Gold”.

Melting within your kiss,
the “beautiful struggle” continues.
Thirsty for you, I drink the nectar of joy,
not one "drop" is missed.
Our menu of elation,
make others around us jealous.
“They” can’t understand THIS,
Most can’t fathom the deepness of "sure" BLISS.

So, I fight the "beautiful struggle",
trying to wrap my head around this intensity.
Attempting to believe,
that you really "happened" to me.
I see nothing move around us,
we are caught in the matrix.
Two characters molded from ancient stanzas,
living forever on poetic pages.

The End
(c) TonyHanesPoetry2013

No comments:

Post a Comment