Tuesday, November 12, 2013

“Utopia” by Tony Hanes


 “Euphoria is medically recognized as an emotional and mental state defined as a sense of great (usually exaggerated) elation and wellbeing. Technically, euphoria is an affect, [1] but the term is often colloquially used to define emotion as an intense, transcendent happiness combined with an overwhelming sense of wellbeing. The word derives from Greek εὐφορία, "power of enduring easily, fertility" *wikipedia




I woke up
Looked at the other side of my bed
It was you
I fell back into a deep sleep
"Smiling"

The "Sun" and "Ocean" collided
Out the window,
 "Birds" assessed the beach for scraps.
An image called hope,
 appeared through the clouds.
I sat up escaping sweet dreams,
continuing to “Smile”.
Tired,
I laid back down.

As the alarm clock,
had a discussion with the future,
I sat up again.
Breakfast,
 cracked the crevices of my nostrils,
I "Win".
I knew you were the one,
we both started to"Grin".
I remember when I found you,
a love affair with no "End".
Still “Smiling",
I laid back enjoying the Aroma,
with no reason to "Frown",
whenever you're around.
This is how "Completness" sounds.

Love like this ran past “Euphoria”
Speeding
Unreal
Unbelievable
Heaven within each heartbeat,
"Inconceivable"


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment