Tuesday, November 12, 2013

“God-Realization…In My Eyes”




“God-realization, according to Indian guru Meher Baba, is the highest state of consciousness and the goal and ultimate destiny of all souls in creation. Ultimately the ego weakens through endless expression of itself in many lifetimes of experience, finally disappearing completely in full Self or God-realization.” *wikipedia


On the rock it stated
“Here resides the bed of a tired soul”

No more battles with Mother Nature
The wind blew
All walked away
Until everyone is at "Rest"


Before rest,
there is struggle.
On the "journey" to visit the most high,
we look back in disbelief.
Family members "wave"

Tears slowly fall,
and melt into "yesterday".

The "grave" marks the cave of dreams.


Now,
he is one with the most high.
I sigh;
knowing one day it will be my turn.
I laugh,
because we use to laugh together,
now forever,
is really "forever".


Carved on another lonely rock,
were the words...
“In My Eyes God is Real”...

I slowly got into the car,
humbled with a depleted ego.
Until we meet again,
I will visit you my friend,
on these quiet grounds,
bonding us "Eternally",
bonding us until "God wins".



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment