Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"She Died In My Lap"




 
In my lap, the Warden called for,
23 hour days of "solitary confinement".
A comfort where feelings were once free,
now suffocate in a miserable place.
Light years from grace,
oxygen struggles but begins to evaporate.
As the temperature start to rise in this "cell",
we understood this was life without bail.
These were Prison walls not jail,
a little closer to eternal flames,
a little closer to "Hell".
Mouth to mouth can't sustain us,
as kinetic energy,
ignite our transition into "vapor".

Operation lockdown assured no "escape".
I created these gates.
Now you CRY in "seclusion".
In my lap you lose more and more life,
as I hold your nose far from air,
far from light.
There are no "civil rights",
that can change this plight.

This road of direction we tread down,
is worth more than my mention.
Rather, my complete attention;
but I'm stuck in my own pit of demise.
The Gas Chamber or Lethal Injection,
would be most fitting, not a surprise.
I don't deserve to ever love,
or "rise" again.
I guess for the 100th time I can say,
I'm "sorry"...again.


The Judge,
provided us both with a steep sentence.
You were an accessory to my crime,
you had no idea of my intentions.
Laws were broken
You were my "Trophy"
You were my "Token"
As your heart stops beating,
I hope for a "painful" death for myself.
In my lap,
you shed one last tear.
Your body now rest in the “infirmary".
I wish you never heard of me.
This burglary,
force me to dangle over a bridge,
called "tomorrow".
I sit in the "Yard" forever cursed,
with my new lover....."Sorrow"

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment